PRODUCT IS CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER Please check back soon.
This combination adds a 9 cu. ft., aluminum, utility box to TITAN’s 90 Gal., Hammerhead, L-Shape Liquid Transfer Tank. Transfer tank is constructed of super-durable ¼” thick, military grade, cross-linked polyethylene (XLHDPE). It can safely and conveniently transport combustible, or nonflammable liquids.
Fits most all full-size pickup trucks – All model years
60" lenght top x 48" length at base x 32.5" total with, Height is 26"
- Utility Box weather-sealed top protects cargo
- Gas struts promote ease of operation
- .056 diamond tread pattern aluminum
- Key operated locking mechanism
- Dual SS latch handles operate from either side
- Black Diamond finish
- Two Baffles
- Tank Body Weighs only 64 lbs. (w/o box)
- Vented to handle pumping rates up to 50 GPM
- Hammerhead design with narrow base without having to open cap
- Tank body is corrosion proof
- More than 415 times Less Heat and cold
- Includes Locking Cap as standard conductive than aluminum tanks
- Super simple to install
- All mounting hardware is included
- 3/8” Drain Plug
- No welds to crack
- Durable finish keeps its good looks
- Fits most all full-sized pickup beds
- 2” NPT female coupling handles up to 30
- Body is compatible with most bio-diesel lb. transfer pump (pump sold separately)
- Lifetime Warranty
- Does not meet Title 49 US Federal Registry
- Hammerhead design with narrow base to fit between wheel wells
- 60"lenght top x 48" length at base x 32.5" total with, Height is 26"