Perfect operating condition but was manufactured without the DOT Title 49 information which if used for long hauling, hot shot work, etc. you need to have. Due to the Title 49 information not being printed on this tank it is being sold as a Scratch and Dent item. It does still carry the Lifetime Warranty.
A TITAN™ Transfer Tank can safely and conveniently transport combustible, or nonflammable liquids. It is constructed of durable, military grade, cross-linked polyethylene (XLHDPE).
Fits most all full-size pickup trucks – All model years.
Click here for 5010100 and 5050100 Exterior Dimensions 8.08.14
- Three Baffles
- Tank Body Weighs only 72 lbs.
- Vented to handle pumping rates up to 50 GPM without having to open cap
- Tank body is corrosion proof
- More than 415 times Less Heat and cold conductive than aluminum tanks
- Includes Locking Cap as standard
- Super simple to install
- All mounting hardware is included
- 3/8” Drain Plug
- ¼” Nominal Wall Thickness
- No welds to crack
- Durable finish keeps its good looks
- Fits most all full-sized pickup beds
- 2” NPT female coupling handles up to 30lb. transfer pump (pump sold separately)
- Body is compatible with most bio-diesel
- Llifetime Warranty
- Available in DEF compatible model* (5050100)
- Meets Title 49 US Federal Registry
- 5010100 and 5050100 Exterior Dimensions 8.08.14
100 Gallon Rectangular, Liquid Transfer Tanks 2014 models: 5010100 & 5050100