Titan Fuel Tanks, Inc. has a three-part mission:
- To create fuel tanks and other products that will easily stand up to the rigors and abuse of hard off-road backcountry work and play.
- To develop and produce products for diesel pickup trucks that will extend their range and function and return dollar value to our customers.
- To bring better service and support to the table than anyone else in our industry.
How Do We Do It?
Simple: we create the most rugged, most dependable after-market fuel tanks we can, and we back them up with our personal efforts to make every interaction we have with you a pleasant one. Our tanks are formed from cross-linked high-density polyethylene, a superior form of polymer polymer that is quite simply the toughest polymer available for automotive use in the country.
Our Engineers use advanced, sophisticated, computer-aided design and testing tools to create tanks and provide numerous fuel storage options for your vehicle. From replacing the main tank, to adding a second tank in your spare tire space, to putting a tank (or more) in the bed of your pickup to refuel your boat, ATV or diesel generator, TITAN is the right choice for the job.
- To learn more about the high-tech polymer we use and what makes it so much better than our competitors’ products, visit the About Our Products page.
- If you are an existing customer in need of our top-tier customer service, our Customer Service page has a host of options for you to get in touch.
- If you have a question about our products, check our FAQ – there’s a good chance we have already answered it for you.
If for any reason you feel like Titan Fuel Tanks is not living up to our mission, go straight to the top of the Customer Service chain and contact our Product Development Manager James Patience directly at (208) 522-1325 or James@TitanFuelTanks.com.